Wednesday, 5 November 2008

this is great

I found myself being caught in the momentum of blogging nearly everyday!

Im in Academic Writing class now... haha my two favourite friends from SMU are sitting beside me (: You gotta meet the both of them... They are hilarious people.
hahah namely Zhen zhen and Cindy...

Just now, we had a 5 min break.. so i went to buy fried rice kueh.. Zhen Zhen saw it and wanted to buy it too. However, Prof was going to continue with class very very soon. So we literally dashed out of class.. crash through the heavy uni doors, went past the gantry and flew in to Koufu. The same speedy process repeated itself again! haha we got in just in time for the mini test today (which i didnt really study for... oh noo)

School is cool when you have friends.. You realize I am in the process of incubation (hint hint) =)

For those of you that still have school... My heart goes out to you as well! We are gonna enter into 2009 real soon! Hang in there dearest! (:

wendy