Thursday, 13 November 2008

privilege


I love my new blog skin! Its beautiful! (: haha displays the FEMININE side of me haha

Today's meeting with Garrett was simply awesome. So much so much that I learnt till and cant start or stop telling you about

One thing that i must say... It is really a privilege to be doing what I am doing today! I love my life

It is a privilege to be a daughter of God, a disciple and spiritual daughter to Pastors, a follower of Charleston and Garrett.

There is no other place I wanna be than here...

Guys, treasure and love what you have!
You are part of the biggest movement in history, the Jesus Movement.
You are part of the first 1000 of the great church now and for the many decades to come.

Treasure it, hold it, GUARD it with all your heart (:

loving life, winning souls
Wendy



The people that makes things happen in the zone (Maryse, Jiayang, Chloe, Garrett!)

E3, happening happening CG! haha our first CG in the tent I remember (: 
The powerful CCHM girls for you!

Girls but not so girly after all (Me, Xinjie, Wendy)

We are so happy! I dont know why! haha I love them! Awesome awesome people
(top, Xinjie and furong (long hair), bottom, Wendy, Me and Gab)