Sunday, 9 November 2008

first love

This weekend was just totally mind blowing, life transforming, earth shaking...

1) Powerhouse morning prayer
2) Nick Vujicic's services
3) Pastor Kong's services

It was never-ending fresh manna that was pouring over Heart of God church this entire week! All thirst was quenched, all hunger was filled (:

It was 4.45am where i was lying on my bed and was unable to sleep.. A thought came into my mind to get up and spend some time praying... Thats exactly what I did and the presence of God filled my whole room.. It was sweet (:


Acts 2:25- 28
25 ‘ I foresaw the LORD always before my face,
For He is at my right hand, that I may not be shaken.
26 Therefore my heart rejoiced, and my tongue was glad;
Moreover my flesh also will rest in hope.
27 For You will not leave my soul in Hades,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
28 You have made known to me the ways of life;
You will make me full of joy in Your presence.’


The broken-ness of heart,
the fullness of trust to Thee.

Your daughter,
Wendy