Thursday, 12 March 2009

Trying to stay awake and alive in financial accounting class... ZzzzZzzzzzz....

10 things that happened the last few weeks..

1. Pastors and Rinnah left for Gold Coast (but they are coming back today!! :D)

2. I got my driving license and drove darren's vios to blk 85

3. Was impacted by what Charleston shared during pastoral meeting... Sometimes we just gotta put our hands through the plough and God will move... 

4. Sister got attached and she plans to marry her boyfriend (!!)

5. Dreamt of dad last week.. the dream was soo real man..

6. Sam became my driving instructor to prepare me for driving test the following day... Stayed over my house and sent me to driving school early in the morning.. Thank God for great friends!

7. Ate the best bar chow meeee :D

8. Went to the gym with Kesia, Peckhoon, Jolie, Xinyi... haha great great time!

9. Had tons tons tons of project work this week.... It was crazy!

10. Looking forward to Saturday! I miss Pastor how's preaching.. ahhh

okay... Im just being quite lazy to write in prose form.. So here you go! (: