Friday, 5 September 2008

Dream Dare DO

Hi all!

My much awaited blog post is here! :)

The last few weeks of school have been great for me! I end my day feeling so much more accomplished than ever!

Having to go to school in the morning, spending time with churchies, going to church, spending time with my family. I cant think of any better life than this! 

Had a great talk with the CGLs last sunday, mannnn I dont believe that Ezone is not going to grow. (oh no... I sound too manly everytime i try to put my excitment down in word). Nevertheless, breaking through 100 every week shall be easy. 

Lets start to dream today... No price you need to pay to dream

What if every week the zone will be breaking through 120 people
What if every new friend that steps into our zone gets saved and accept Jesus into their life every week
What if by the end of this year.. there will be 10 CGLs in the zone and 20 TLs in the zone

Why not all our fathers and mothers will start to go to church with us
Why not our siblings will be going to church with us as well
Why not YOUR SCHOOL have a revival
Why not you rise up to be a pillar and a soldier of His's army
Why not you put away every baggage/Goliath/ Mountain/ askapfofsdsf in your life and start to LIVE LIFE

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE! 

Dreaming away....
Wendy