Wednesday, 25 June 2008

wooo


I finally pass my BTT! haha phew...

Haha I have to tell everyone who is alive in the blogging world about this. Just as God said to me nich sam about building leaders.. the desire was placed in many hearts from that day on. 

Ivy is so awesome! She used to come in just as a simple but quite complicated sec 2 girl... Now, maybe taking after her leader.. She is small on the outside, but way mightier on the inside!! :D Seriously, dont judge a book by its cover. Some covers may not be fantastic, but when you begin to open it up, you'll be amazed!

While I was praying and asking God for a word yesterday for prayer meeting, 

James 2:26
As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without deeds is dead.

It is more than just having faith, you need to start moving!!!

Loving Mac,
wendy