Monday, 19 May 2008

lovely

Just a few moments before I fall asleep... Just wanna blog down some of the thoughts I have.

Spent some time with God just a while ago, though I am physically very tired, I just felt so lifted up in the Spirit. Sang the song, " Here in my life". If you ask me whats the song that holds dear in my heart, this song says it all. During these few weeks, God is bringing me to a newer level and I am finding myself even more in love with the things that I am doing.

Its really quite sometime since I led someone to Christ. I just did last weekend! :) The sweet victory. The joy you get knowing the person is going to Heaven empowers me! Seeing how zihao took the first step of faith in joining us for worship session made my heart cry out for more of God's presence to come down so that he'll also experience God. Seeing the young in faith, closing their eyes, unsure of whats going on but having faith that God hears and God knows... It gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling in my heart. It always does.

I really dont want to sleep and rest now but i have to!! ughhh. On a brighter note, this weekend is RED RAIN CONCERT 2008! tickets are running out! Grab yours today! :)

wendy